StrongKey CryptoEngine (SKCE) 2.0 is a FIDO-enabled (fidoalliance.org) web-service library that serves as a cryptographic engine to perform the following:
- FIDO U2F registrations/authentications;
- Encryption/Decryption using AES/TDES;
- Key-escrow/recovery to StrongAuth KeyAppliance (centralized key-manager);
- Digital signatures/verification;
- LDAP engine for AD/LDAP integration; and
- Cloud-storage integration to AWS S3, Azure and Eucalyptus Walrus.
It is intended for use with web-applications (see StrongKey CryptoCabinet on this site for a FOSS example application) to perform cryptographic functions through high-level web-services and free application developers to concentrate on business logic.
SKCE has been battle-tested and is in production at one of the largest e-commerce companies in the world, protecting more than 50M documents within the business process; see http://bit.ly/14VPYlO fpr the case-study.
- Encrypts files of any type and any size
- Automatically generates AES or 3DES keys (policy-based)
- Escrows/recovers keys from a secure key-management appliance
- Stores/retrieves files in/from public/private clouds: AWS, Azure or Eucalyptus
- Compresses files during encryption
- Can be embedded into Java applications or setup as a web-service
- Integrates to AD or other LDAP-based Directory server for access control
There are no 1 star reviews.