A web-based SSH console to execute commands and manage multiple systems simultaneously. KeyBox allows you to share terminal commands and upload files to all your systems. Once the sessions have been opened you can select a single system or any combination to run your commands. Also, additional system administrators can be added and their terminal sessions and history can be audited.
- Manage systems and system profiles
- Manage users access and assign system profiles
- Generate and distribute public keys to authorized key file
- Create shell scripts and execute on systems or system profiles
- Create composite ssh terminals so commands can be shared across sessions
Be the first to post a review of KeyBox!