Free website monitoring software, easy to set up and use for monitoring web sites. It is a web application programmed in Java programming language. You can monitor HTML pages, JSON and XML, pages in sitemap and even your whole web site using spider. Naturally you can check multiple websites. You can check HTTP result codes and even contents of the checked pages.
Website checking is done periodically using build-in cron mechanism. In case of a check failure, application will automatically send email to site administrator.
- Website monitoring
- User friendly
- Can run standalone or on your infrastructure
- Check single pages, pages from sitemap, whole web site using spider
- Find broken links on your website
- Check contents of web pages
- XML (XPath) and JSON (JSONPath) - monitoring microservices (REST APIs)
- Periodic checking (built-in cron mechanism)
- Email notifications
Be the first to post a review of Site monitoring!