Simple WAN Simulator (simWANsim) is a SIMPLE WAN simulator that configures specific network intefaces in order to simulate high-latency networks typical in WAN setups.
- simWANsim uses the htb shaping algorithm for the queueing discipline
- simWANsim can be configured to work on any network interface
- simWANsim makes minimal changes to network environment
- simWANsim runs in-vivo and does not require live environment
- simWANsim does not require restarting the network or rebooting the host
- simWANsim does not require two interfaces to function
- simWANsim must be executed as root or sudo
- simWANsim single standalone shell script
- See more details in the Wiki
Be the first to post a review of simWANsim!