Simutrans is a transport simulation game. Planes, ships, trains, trams, trucks, busses, or monorails are at your disposal. But factories have contracts and passengers will only travel to their own destinations. Many graphic sets (paks) are available.
- intelligent routing of vehicles, passenger, mail and freight
- customisable engine with many different graphics
- very flexible fine tuning of the economy by simple config files
- network gaming for up to 14 player together
- you set your goal: suitable for anybody (even used for teaching)
- many languages available, many platforms
- easy to add new graphics oneself
A truly enjoyable time-waster that is good for all ages. Simutrans is a simulator game where you play a regional administrator or some other governmental engineering aparachnik and help develop or build it's transportation infrastructure, schedule trips and travel, and come to grips with the logistical nightmare humanity creates for themselves. If you liked the Sim City series of games, or civilization/building games, this may well appeal to you, and cause you to forget about other work you really should be doing.
I am hopelessly addicted to this game.
Interesting game, I'm impressed!
I never found great simulation transportation like this project. Thank for great game like this
I found your website perfect according to my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Thanks for it.