A simple poker clock written in "bare" python, which supports different kinds of poker, XML-based tournament structures and display of banners for poker league sponsors.
- Timer displays current level, next level, time to next level and time to next break.
- Player information shows number of entries, number of remaining players, number of rebuys & addons, number of payouts, total amount of chips in play and the average stack size of the remaining players.
- Bottom half of the screen used to display banner graphics; great for encouraging sponsorship. Supports PNG and many kinds of JPG images.
- Tournament structure saved in XML text files, for ease of editing, sharing and reuse.
- Flexible in the kinds of poker tournaments can be run (e.g. not just holdem).
- Supports sound, via WAV files, on mac, linux, bsd and windows.
- Please read the wiki for instructions on usage and installation
Be the first to post a review of Simple Poker Tournament Clock!