Implementation of an open source FTP Server which comply with RFC 959, RFC 2228, RFC 2389 and RFC 2428. Implemented in Java. This server can be run as a stand alone FTP server and can be easily embedded in any java project. Please visit our project h
- Pure Java Based Ftp Server
- Easy to run as standalone and as part of any Java project
- Runs on Windows, Linux and Solaris
- Supports role based folder access.
- Create as many as users you needed.
- Highly configurable
- Uses Java NIO for faster file Read/Write.
- Command prompt based Admin interface.
- Supports IPV4 and IPV 6
Simple swing based interface
Very easy to administrate. I used it in my current project