Simple Linux Desktop program to keep track of costs
Keep track of costs by entering your incoming invoices. Optimized input efficiency, move from field to field by tab, choose from previous suppliers, import suppliers from external source (program-data). Distribute costs over departments/costplaces. Lookup, total, print cost-invoices/period. Use for Direct Cost calculation. Program is written in Gambas 2.
- Superfast manual entry by prefilled values and tab-moving
- Choose your own costcodes without interfering with bookkeeping
- Reports with costs or totals/month or year by department or costcode or all
- Keep invoice data at hand while the bookkeeper has the invoices
- Data in your own database and available for own manipulation
- Reports saved as html to view, print, store, send, publish
- Soon to come: import invoices from Dolibarr
Be the first to post a review of facs!