Simple application for controlling XBMC remotely, via the EventServer. Can navigate your video collection, start/pause/stop movies, skip forward and back, control the volume, switch the existing subtitles. Get the latest binaries from Ovi.
- basic control of a remote xbmc, using the eventserver provided by xbmc
- maemo5 application, tested and developed on n900 (qml and qt widgets versions, that can be installed both at the same time)
- meego harmattan application, tested and developed on n950 (qml version)
- symbian^3 application, tested and developed on c7-00 (qml version)
- latest qml binaries available in ovi store
Stable and works.
Awesome app! I'm using it on my Nokia N8. One suggestion though: Can you swap the "Play/Pause" button with the "Enter" button? It's the most common layout for most remotes - having the "Enter/OK" button together with the navigation buttons. Continue with the good work!
Using it on my n900 with latest XBMC. It works well though I feel it yet rough around the edges. Looking forward to newer versions.
very good program simple-xbmc-rem.
One of the easiest apps to use