SimMyWorld is originally a ray tracing program in C we developed for a school project.
Then, we kept improving it and translated it into C++ to use an object-oriented model.
A Java GUI has been developed to help users use the computation codes.
- Light sources and their fading
- Different basic shapes : Box, Cylinder, Plane, Sphere, Torus, Triangle
- Shape attributes like transparency, filtering, reflection but also ambient, specular and roughness
- Possibility to put union, intersection or difference relations between shapes
- Network link between the Java GUI and the C++ engine
Be the first to post a review of SimMyWorld!