Silex is a free and open source software that allows to create Flash and Html websites directly in the browser without writing code. Defined as a CMS (Content Management System) it is used to assemble multimedia content and publish it.
More info on Silex Labs website
Silex is used to assemble multimedia content and publish it online and on the desktop. You are able to produce websites quickly, and directly in the browser. Silex is maintained by Silex Labs, non profit organization based in Paris.
- templates visual editor for designers
- intuitive WYSIWYG with rich text editor
- many templates and plugins available
- all browsers
- any media (mp3, png, gif, jpg, flv, swf, txt)
- import/export animation templates, themes (which contain design)
- deep linking
- internal search and rss feed from content
very good project, thanks!
silex is small and works nicely
Easy to use and works.
simple and straight forward to use