With this utility you can schedule a shutdown, hibernation, ... & other power actions for your computer, even remotely from your laptop, mobile ... only by using a web browser!
You can also automate cleaning of Windows before executing a shutdown.
It supports scheduling based on :
- specific time point (once, daily or weekly)
- time countdown
- period of user or computer inactivity
- change of file attributes or process exit
- schedule types: time/date, timer, idle time & file/process monitoring
- supported time/date schedule modes : once, daily or weekly
- multiple countdown timers can be stacked up in a queue
- can scan idle time based on user or computer activity.
- can scan selected file change based on event triggers
- can be accessed remotely from any web browser
- performs shutdown, reboot, log-off, lock, sleep, hibernation, application launch
- "enhanced shutdown" function enables you to silently clean-up your PC before every shutdown
This is really amazing! I became a big fan of your Shutdown Automaton. Running an event when a file deletion is a great idea. I have one more idea. When logging on a computer, if with auto file creation in Dropbox, computer1 (running a batch file when startup), simply can turn off a computer1 only with a file deletion in Dropbox on computer2.. I want to do that, but your S.A. has no option, "Auto run this schedule" with "by monitoring a file". Could you make it? If then, I'd love to Donate for this Sutdown Automaton. If you have some time, please mail me. email@example.com
Hi, Thanks a lot for this nice app. Is it possible to add 2 x daily? I'm using this with my home web server. Sometimes the domains are not online (can't imagine why), and the only solution is to RESTART my web server once or twice a day.