Advanced shutdown timer with easy to use GUI for Ubuntu and other GNOME linux systems. Besides of shutdown, suspend, hibernation, restart and log out, Shutdown GTimer is able to execute shell commands, or just show a message. All settings can be stored into presets for future use.
- Since v0.4.x - New mode: Wait For Termination, New Extra Actions: Audio, Terminate, New Widget settings, and more
- Fast control by mouse and keyboard
- Timer for up to one week
- Support for saving presets with autostart in 3 formats - Duration, Target time, Target time&day
- Any of the saved presets can be set as default and is instantly executed once SGTimer is launched
- Supports quiclikst in Unity Launcher and other docks for direct access to the presets
- Countdown time can be, as little widget, placed anywhere on the screen, with variable opacity
- Works on older systems also at least from Ubuntu 8.04 up (till v0.3.8, newer versions from 10.04))
- Direct access to all actions - Shutdown, LogOut, Hibernate, Suspend, Restart, Command/Message
- Supported services: ConsoleKit, UPower, DeviceKit, HAL, gnome.SessionManager, kde.kmserver
- DEB installation package for Ubuntu
- Works even without installing, just untar archive anywhere you want and execute sgtimer file. If you want an icon in main Applications menu just click on Settings and choose Quicklist Launcher.
- Shell commands can be executed before other actions, for example to kill some application before Suspend, etc.
Be the first to post a review of Shutdown GTimer!