ShreeNathji Darshan Application
This application helps Thakurji ShreeNathji devotees to have darshan while they are on move. Following are salient features:
- Govardhan Leela by Shree Krishna
- Apperance of Alokik Bhuja
- Ghumar cow feeding Shreeji
- Shreeji appering at Naro's house
- ShreeNathji - Vallabhacharaya Bhent
- KrishnRadha Merging in to ShreeNathji
- Mangla Darshan
- Shringar Darshan
More Darshans coming soon in future updates..
Note : Our intention is, to provide this application for Senior Citizens and all bhakt who cannot reach ShriNathji Nathdwara
ShreeNathji - Merged Form of KrishnRadha
Shreenathji is Two in One. One half Krishn, the other Radha. Totally merged Energies, Urja's of KrishnRadha is the Form of Shreenathji. The Swarup (Idol) of ShreeNathji, as it is established in Nathdwara today, originally appeared in the Holy Braj Bhumi Vrindavan Dham at Mathura; from within the sacred hill of Shri Govardhan.
Be the first to post a review of Shreenathji 1.3!