ShortPasta-icmp is an ICMP ping implementation for Java with a simple and clean API. Win32/Win64 are supported natively. If you want/can provide other native implementations, please contact the author!
- ICMP ping for Java
- Simple static entry point: IcmpUtil.executeIcmpPingRequest ()
- Small footprint
- Jar + Win32 DLL
- Unit tested including simulations of millions of packets
- Extremely accurate timing via QueryPerformanceFrequency () and QueryPerformanceCounter () with fallback to GetTickCount ()
- Log4J support
- Asynchronous ping support
- Standalone sping.exe with /xml option to output results in xml
- Used by several production-grade products!
- Visit our homepage: http://www.shortpasta.org
Be the first to post a review of ShortPasta Icmp Ping for Java!