Ships Clock will ring a bell on every half-hour in the style of the standard ship's clock used for centuries on sailing ships around the world and still used in the world's navies today.
- Audible reminder of the current time every 30 minutes, using the nautical four-hour watch tradition.
- Starts automatically when the computer is rebooted (service on Windows, cron daemon on Linux, launch daemon on Mac)
- Simple configuration through a graphical tool on Windows.
- Integrated smoothly into System Configuration on Mac.
- Small footprint.
- Code is fully documented.
There are no 2 star reviews.