Ships Clock will ring a bell on every half-hour in the style of the standard ship's clock used for centuries on sailing ships around the world and still used in the world's navies today.
- Audible reminder of the current time every 30 minutes, using the nautical four-hour watch tradition.
- Starts automatically when the computer is rebooted (service on Windows, cron daemon on Linux, launch daemon on Mac)
- Simple configuration through a graphical tool on Windows.
- Integrated smoothly into System Configuration on Mac.
- Small footprint.
- Code is fully documented.
I am trying to work out how to remove it from my macbook. I like the app but it takes me too long to work out the time lol. Please help with how I can uninstall from macbook with Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3 (11D50)
A handy and interesting way to keep track of time. But not updated to work in windows 64bit unfortunately.