Shiela USB Shield is a powerful first line defense against virus from infected removable drives.
* It locks autorun.inf and associate executable files in multiple instance
* Delete/Freeze the shortcut file or clone file, and restores the original automatically.
* It is free and open source.
1) Windows 2000 or later
2) 256Mb RAM or higher
3) 1GHz Processor or faster
4) .NET Framework 2.0 must be installed
- Absolutely free
- Open source
- Lightweight and fast
- Full first-line protection against virus
- Automatic file fixing for the files affected by a virus
- Multiple locking of autorun.inf and its associate executable file
- USB write protection and USB mass storage control
- Includes USB vaccination tool
- Equipped with file and folder unhiding tool
Be the first to post a review of Shiela USB Shield!