Sharp Statistics v0.5.2
A simple program for comparing data sets.
Replace the data in the data.db file with your own with an sqlite3 manager. Tables are read as dataset names, and the values in that table are read as data points. Load the application, choose an algorithm, and the program will find the pairs that best match each other.
What's New in 0.5.2
- Minor tweaks.
What's New in 0.5.1
- Improved layout for print .db options.
- Option to skip logging.
- Removed locked database bug.
- Other minor tweaks.
What's New in 0.5.0
- Option to manually set minimum best score for logging.
- When prompted about setting minimum best score, press return to use default.
- Option to log all matches that score above minimum, or only the best one.
- On logging options prompt, press return to select default (log only best match).
What's New in 0.4.0
- Automatically logs pearson matches > 0.85 and euclid matches > 0.425 into log.db.
- Type "d" to print the contents of data.db.
- Type "l" to print the contents of log.db.
- Type "r" to restore data.db and log.db to their default state.
- Minor layout tweaks to remove some of the ambiguity.
What's New in 0.3.3
- Now uses an SQLite database by default.
- Option to compare first set with subsequent sets, or all sets eith each other.
What's New in 0.3.1:
- Improved layout.
- Program automatically restarts until exit request.
- New contact information.