Sharescanner is a Linux re-implementation of the Windows-only sharescan v2. It indexes Samba shares and lets the user download files over the network. The File list displays all the indexed files along with their size and location. The Queue list displays the current download queue, including the status, progress, size, and location of each item. Each download can be paused and resumed.
Please note that this page only contains stable relases. For up-to-date code please visit the project's GitHub page: https://github.com/voran/sharescanner .
- Written in Python2 and GTK3, Sharescanner fully integrates with the modern GNOME desktop
- Indexes Samba shares using the Python Samba bindings
- Presents a searchable and sortable list of files and queue
- Lets the user choose the maximum number of concurrent downloads
- Lets the user pause and resume running downloads at any time
- Supports automatically starting newly enqueued downloads
- Supports automatically removing finished downloads
- Does its magic without mouting anything
Be the first to post a review of sharescanner!