Simple Forum Auto Poster is a program that automatically posts messages to forums. This program is for people active on multiple forums, but don't want to type and copy/paste the same message multiple times.
- Posts messages to phpBB 2, phpBB 3, Woltlab Burning Board, Invision Power Board, MyBB, vBulletin, XenForo, Simple Machines Forum 2 and PunBB. Others forums may work but are not tested.
- Multipost support.
- Multithreading: posting to multiple forums at once.
- Message queue: stack up multiple messages before posting.
- BB-code support.
- Make use of templates.
- Upload and insert images.
- Fetch and insert IMDb information about a movie.
- Fetch and insert a movie poster using the IMDb API.
- Preview your message before posting.
- When a reCAPTCHA code has been found, the program will ask the user for input.
- Posted messages will be saved in the history, along with the URLs to the message.
- The ability to view the HTML error page when posting fails.
- Support for proxies.
- A plugin system. Developers can create plugins that can interact with the program. They can also create forum plugins.
Haven't used it myself, no need to, but I have members on my Xenforo forum who've needed something like it and have been able to make use of it, even with the newest version of the forum platform. It's the only such program I know of that supports Xenforo, so I really hope the developer will keep updating it.