Small but efficient communication library that allows your sketches the interfacing with Siemens PLC.
Works starting from Arduino UNO with the W5100 ethernet shield.
- S7 200/300/400/1200/1500, WinAC, LOGO 0BA7 are managed.
- Full PLC memory access (E/A/M/DB/T/Z)
- PDU independence :large data transfer in a single call (depending only on the Arduino memory)
- Helper functions for data conversion (Big Endian --> Little endian)
- Three memory models for footprint optimization.
- Uses standard Arduino Ethernet library i.e. it can coexist with other clients/servers.
- 3 ms to read a PDU into the internal buffer, 24 ms for 1024 bytes into the external.
Be the first to post a review of Settimino!