SetACL: manage permissions (ACLs) on Windows systems from the command line or your programs/scripts. Supports all options available in Explorer, and more.
- Manage permissions on local or remote systems in trusted or untrusted domains or workgroups
- Edit permission and/or auditing entries (DACL and/or SACL)
- List permissions
- Backup and Restore permissions
- Migrate permissions between users or domains
- Paths longer than 260 characters are handled correctly
- Supported object types: files and directories, registry keys, printers, services, network shares
- Use of privileges: as an administrator, you have access to any file or directory, even the ones you do not have permission to where you are not the owner (just like a backup program)
There are no 4 star reviews.