SES brings back the uncrackable onetime pad, with a digital twist. The Vigenere square combined with a random letter key of message-length is the only cipher type which is provably unbreakable.
For total one-on-one privacy, SES traverses several levels en route to its output. The more words in your keyphrase, the more layers of encipherment SES applies. It is part Vigenere, part onetime pad, part cryptographic hash, not to mention the scrambler element.
SES is a symmetric-key encryption system. It uses the same secret key to encode and decode a message. To send a secret message, just paste the ciphertext generated by SES into an e-mail. To receive one, simply run the ciphertext through SES with the -d option. Both sender and recipient must know the key.
A Keccak (SHA-3) ciphertext-hash IV brings both avalanche and diffusion, along with an OTP-enciphered shell protecting the core encryption, amounting to at least five super-encipherments for any plaintext. SES is onion-like.
- Multi-levels of encryption, including a ciphertext-hash & OTP outer layer for avalanche/diffusion
- The number of words in your key-phrase determines the number of encryption stages
- Encrypt or decrypt any string of arbitrary length - no limit on size
- File encryption and decryption via the -f switch
- True one-time pad capability via the -o switch (use Random.org or similar)
- A unique nonce IV ensures that EVERY ciphertext is different, even the same message encrypted with the same key
- Built on Bob Jenkins' ISAAC CSPRNG and the newly selected SHA-3 standard Keccak.
- Interactive and command-switch modes
- Tiny footprint - with pipeable / redirectable output
- Comes with a $500-$1000 Challenge, so we could be paying _you_!
- Completely cross-platform and open source
- Package includes Linux and Windows executables, along with the full source code.
- SES is easily called from any other language or script (php, bash, perl, c etc)
- Easy to construct a Web-based interface in PHP (example included)
Be the first to post a review of SES Super-Encypherment Scrambler!