Java RDF Framework and Database System
Sesame is an extensible Java framework for storing, querying and inferencing for RDF. It can be deployed as a web server or used as a Java library. Features include several query languages (SeRQL and SPARQL), inferencing support, and fast RAM or scalable persistent storage. Additionally, the central APIs of Sesame are storage-independent and are supported by many third-party RDF database vendors.
- Full support for SPARQL 1.1 Query and Update
- Streaming RDF Parsers and Writers
- Flexible vendor-independent API for access to many types of RDF database
- Lightweight RDF Graph interface
- Server and Workbench web applications
- Modular setup accessible through maven
Great work. Supports a lot of formats.
Wow, thank you people.
Very Useful tool.
Stable, full of great features and lightweight. This software is highly recommended!
A top quality application.