The ServiceNow Data Mart Loader (a.k.a. ServiceNow DataPump) is a Java application which uses ServiceNow’s Direct Web Services (SOAP) API to extract meta-data and data from your Service-now ITSM instance. The application automatically creates and maintains tables in an Oracle or MySQL database.
Please view the Wiki Quick Start Guide for instructions.
- Create tables in an Oracle or MySQL database based on ServiceNow meta-data
- Load historical ticket data from ServiceNow into Oracle or MySQL
- Refresh: Insert/update any records which have been inserted/updated in ServiceNow since the last run
- Prune: Delete records which have been deleted in ServiceNow since the last run
- Script mode: Does not require software to be installed in ServiceNow instance
- GUI mode: Requires installation of Update Set
- Cancel long-running jobs and/or resume at the point of interruption (GUI mode only)
Be the first to post a review of ServiceNow Data Mart Loader!