Sermon Recorder is a program for recording sermons, speeches or anything else.
It has some special features, such as automatic filename creation with parameters, almost "dummy-resistant" and localized user-interface (currently English and German), commandline-call after recording stop and much more...
The recorded data is directly stream-encoded and written into the defined files, so the risk in case of a PC crash is minimized. The file name can be entered or changed throughout the whole recording. The recorded files are then renamed after recording stopped.
Ideas for new features and help concerning translation to more languages is welcome...
- Sermon recording from any of a PCs audio-inputs
- semi-automatic file name generation (with parameters)
- direct simultaneous recording to MP3 (2 different qualities/files at the same time) and WAV (2 separate files at the same time)
- automatic gain control (dynamic amplification)
- save complete setup for quick startup and zero configuration in the normal use case
- automatic splitting of sermons in several files (like an audio book)
- New in v.0.5: Stereo VU-Meter
- New in v.0.5: commandline-execution with parameters for different file names after recording stopped
- New in v.0.5: support of ASIO-Interfaces
Be the first to post a review of SermonRecorder!