Serlook is a tool aimed to inspect and debug serial line data traffic developed in a Linux+KDE environment.
- Works as classic point-to-point serial terminal or monitoring data exchange between two hosts
- MDI like interface. 3 different kind of viewsactually implemented:
- The Terminal View is a classical VT102 emulation window. It can receive data and send keystrokes.
- The Dump View displays data in binary, octal, decimal or hex formats
- The Event View displays a list of all serial events detected.
- Serial ports settings, views settings and their layout can be saved in session files for later reuse.
Be the first to post a review of SerLooK!