Send files from any place to an HTTP server. Transfer files in parts / chunks. Transfer big files (and small). Have limited upload file size? Multiple files at once? Behind a firewall (no scp/rsync/sftp)? This is for you. Made in PHP.
- Transfer all files of configured file types from a given directory
- Multiple files with only one command
- Transfer files in chunks of configurable size
- Check success with md5 checksum
- Optionally move transfered files to other directory - like backup
- Receiver script can put in any destination directory (passed to him)
- Security checks to avoid exploits
- Easy to install - php is the only one requisite
- Object Oriented - class easily usable by other programs
- Logs generated during transmissions to monitor transfers
- Work behind authenticated proxies
Be the first to post a review of sendFiles!