The SELENA and RISe software tools are two packages to assist in computing earthquake damage scenarios. The damage probability for any specific structure follows the computation principles of HAZUS.
- SELENA is computer tool that will assist you in computing damage scenarios.
- Command line and graphical user interfaces as well as Octave/Matlab™ support.
- The damage probability for any specific structure follows the computation principles of HAZUS
- GIS-based software (e.g., Arcview) can be utilized at multiple levels of resolution to display predicted losses graphically.
- SELENA was developed through support from the International Centre for Geohazards, Norway.
Be the first to post a review of The SELENA-RISe Open Risk Package !