Written in true java (unlike the official Scratch Java player), this Scratch (scratch.mit.edu) java player is designed to be faster, more memory efficient, and be able to be used with 15 different mods, with an easy-to-learn and easy-to-use interface to be able to extend it more.
This is developed by the Scratch users SJRCS_011 and GP1 and is in no way endorsed by the Scratch team as of 7/24/12
- Complete re-write of Scratch java player
- Optimized for speed: written in true java, unlike first java player
- Supports 15 mods natively
- Better documentation than original java player
- Self-explanatory package names
- Memory optimization improvements
- Easy-to-use interface for adding mods
- Source available in Git repository
- Licensed under MIT license
- API to add support for your own mods
Be the first to post a review of 2nd Generation Java Player!