This is a Lisp interpreter which will eventually be ANSI standard compliant.
It currently compiles for UNIX-clones and the PSP, it has no external dependencies, with the garbage collector and numeric library and all other components being home made, from scratch.
Working so far:
* Automatic precise garbage collector.
* Procedural macros.
* Computer algebra library
* A bunch of useful primitives.
* A fairly small, but useful standard library.
In the PSP build, the following additional features are available:
* Some primitives for graphics on the PSP.
The PSP has no decent hot-swappable coding language, and it can't multi-task. Therefore, this interpreter supports Emacs-like multi-tasking on the PSP. See: Several frames+windows each running their own lisp program from a single core.
- Automatic precise garbage collector
- Procedural macros (based on common lisp)
- Computer Algebra library, based on the precise numerics of CL
- A bunch of useful primitives
- A fairly small but useful and extendable standard library
- PSP-only primitives for graphics, sound, etc. (bindings to the pspsdk)
Be the first to post a review of sealisp!