A fast and reliable tool, written in Java 5, for generating professional UML sequence diagrams from text. Supports actors, con-/destructors, threads, broadcasts, notes, and fragments. Can serve as a Javadoc taglet. Exports PDF, (E)PS, SVG, PNG, ...
- The diagram changes as you type.
- Diagram code is instantly checked, errors are pointed at.
- Diagrams can be exported and zoomed.
- Long diagrams can be paginated.
- There are constraints imposed on diagram specifications, so one cannot model something that is impossible to implement.
Nice work ! Great project.
Excellent, the draw-as-you-type is so convenient. Nice piece of software.
Simply the *best* way to generate sequence diagrams out there. They are easy to define and the resulting diagrams are beautiful. Thanks for the great project.
very easy to use
Fast and simple.