A fast and reliable tool, written in Java 5, for generating professional UML sequence diagrams from text. Supports actors, con-/destructors, threads, broadcasts, notes, and fragments. Can serve as a Javadoc taglet. Exports PDF, (E)PS, SVG, PNG, ...
The source code is hosted at http://github.com/sdedit/sdedit
- The diagram changes as you type.
- Diagram code is instantly checked, errors are pointed at.
- Diagrams can be exported and zoomed.
- Long diagrams can be paginated.
- There are constraints imposed on diagram specifications, so one cannot model something that is impossible to implement.
This is a awesome. Thanks Much...
Very fast and easy to learn. The use of plain text makes it very flexible and convenient.
Application is good, fast, and easy to use. The only problem is that the Windows wrapped .exe version needs to be updated to run on higher than JRE 1.5.
Nice work ! Great project.
Excellent, the draw-as-you-type is so convenient. Nice piece of software.