A fast and reliable tool, written in Java 5, for generating professional UML sequence diagrams from text. Supports actors, con-/destructors, threads, broadcasts, notes, and fragments. Can serve as a Javadoc taglet. Exports PDF, (E)PS, SVG, PNG, ...
- The diagram changes as you type.
- Diagram code is instantly checked, errors are pointed at.
- Diagrams can be exported and zoomed.
- Long diagrams can be paginated.
- There are constraints imposed on diagram specifications, so one cannot model something that is impossible to implement.
Nice work ! Great project.
Works, very small, no complaints.
I like the console interface. It help me to generate diagram from the console without any dependence on editor. So I can use my favorite editor. Good job. Thank you for your share.
Easy to run sdedit
Beautiful output, quick and easy editing. This package is a nice contribution to OpenSource.
Perfect! Took 5 mins to come to grips with (by following the examples), then much faster than a drag and drop type sequence diagram editor!