A user-friendly drawing and verification tool for Message Sequence Charts (MSC, HMSC) and UML Sequence Diagrams. Integrated with Microsoft Visio.
- Draw Message Sequence Charts (MSC) in Microsoft Visio 2003/2007
- Draw basic MSC: line instances, messages, coregions, general ordering, time constraints and measurements
- Draw HMSC: references, conditions, connections
- Export and import the ITU-T Z.120 textual format (.mpr)
- Perform graphical syntax verification
- Execute verification algorithms: detect deadlock/livelock, detect cycles, race conditions and universal boundedness
- Determine probability distribution of time constraints using Monte Carlo simulation
- Develop proprietary stencils and verification/export modules
Not sure if I am doing anything wrong here. I have installed this on my Windows 8.1 Box with Visio 2010 and am not able to see the tool. How do I access the same? A small write-up on enabling it would be really helpful. Will update the rating once i have evaluated the tool properly.