• Designed for Linux and Windows email system administrators, Scrollout F1 is an easy to use, already adjusted email firewall (gateway) offering free anti-spam and anti-virus protection aiming to secure existing email servers, old or new, such as Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Domino, Postfix, Exim, Sendmail, Qmail and others.
• Built-in multilayer security levels make configuration effort equal to a car radio.
• It combines simplicity with effective protection using powerful open source with additional set of rules & filters.
• Available as 32bit and 64bit:
- ISO image (Internet connection required during installation)
- install from scratch (Internet connection required during installation).
- 1 year free service for 1 domain: www.scrollout.net
• Minimum Requirements:
512 MB - 1 GB of RAM
10 GB storage drive (with high I/O for multiple domains hosting; SSD or RAID5)
1 Processor x86/AMD64
1 Ethernet x 1 IP address
- Most features are automated
- 256 bit TLS/SSL encryption with Perfect Forward Secrecy
- Host-to-host IPSec transport encryption with pre-shared key
- Free and commercial Anti-Virus for inbound and outbound emails
- Different Quarantine per domain
- Different scores per domain for Tagging & Blocking
- Provides DMARC record: get notified when domain names are exploited.
- Additional SMTP ports.
- Spam scanning for inbound and outbound emails originated from non-intranet server
- Powerful and innovative geographic filtering for Sender IP, Server IP, URL IP and TLDs.
- Verify Sender IP against weighted white/blacklist providers (score RBL).
- Spammer database pollution by deploying unlimited spam traps for your website
- Innovative, easy to use (drag & drop) spam feeder using IMAP clients (as Outlook)
- Various validations for hostname, domain, IP, helo/ehlo commands and more
- Verifies incoming emails for DKIM and signs outgoing emails (2048 bits RSA)
- Active Directory recipients validation
- Protection against fake messages that appear to come from your domain or from yourself
- Built-in rules for newsletters and other messages generated by automated systems
- Protection against executable files, malicious content, scripts and more
- Eliminates a large amount of junk emails sent by infected or hijacked computers.
- Various tests for embedded pictures.
- Protection against forged domains like (fake) yahoo.com, gmail.com etc.
- Protection against wifi, dynamic, invalid or unknown hosts.
- Easy to replicate messages across the world by typing a backup (sub)domain.
- Whitelist [sender domain] using drag & drop emails (with MS Outlook)
- Blacklist [sender address] using drag & drop emails (with MS Outlook)
- Reduce storage cost by redirecting multimedia messages (archived or hidden)
- Relay outgoing messages through a global or per sender domain ISP (smarthost)
- Lite DLP for MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF and scanned images (archived or hidden)
- Assign an outbound IP address per domain
- Disclaimer per domain
- Accelerate http traffic with web cache
- Simple web interface with guidelines
- Enforce encrypted connection with email servers
- Backup (BCC) incoming/outgoing emails to an alternative mailbox
- Clone/duplicate incoming emails to another (sub-)domain
- Custom Spam TAG in the Subject
- Fallback delivery on alternative email servers
- Prevent bounces
- Learn spam from other email servers
- Internal DNS cache
Working great so far!
Fantastic product if you just want to roll out a decent antispam/anti-virus email gateway without much configuration. We've replaced our Ironports for this, super easy to use and configure.
Easy to install, easy to use, diabolically accurate from start. Great piece of software. Great support, fast updates.
I am officially impressed with Scrollout F1! We replaced Symantec messaging gateway with it and have very pleasing results. Highly recommended!
GREAT GREAT GREAT!!! :) Thank you for the fantastic job!