• Designed for Linux and Windows email system administrators, Scrollout F1 is an easy to use, already adjusted email firewall (gateway) offering free anti-spam, anti-virus protection and Data Loss Prevention aiming to secure existing email servers, old or new, such as Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Domino, Postfix, Exim, Sendmail, Qmail and others.
• Built-in multilayer security levels make configuration effort equal to a car radio.
• It combines simplicity with effective protection using powerful open source with additional set of rules & filters.
• Available as 32bit and 64bit:
- ISO image (Internet connection required during installation)
- install from scratch (Internet connection required during installation).
- Free service for 1 domain: www.scrollout.net
• Minimum Requirements:
384 MB of RAM
6 GB storage drive (with high I/O for multiple domains hosting)
1 Processor x86/AMD64
1 Ethernet x 1 IP address
- Most features are automated
- 256 bit TLS/SSL encryption with Perfect Forward Secrecy (for SMTP & HTTPS)
- Virus scanning for inbound and outbound emails
- Different Quarantine per domain
- Different scores per domain for Tagging & Blocking
- Provides DMARC record: get notified when domain names are exploited.
- Additional SMTP ports.
- Spam scanning for inbound and outbound emails originated from non-intranet server
- Powerful and innovative geographic filtering for Sender IP, Server IP, URL IP and TLDs.
- Verify Sender IP against weighted white/blacklist providers (score RBL).
- Spammer database pollution by deploying unlimited spam traps for your website
- Innovative, easy to use (drag & drop) spam feeder using IMAP clients (as Outlook)
- Various validations for hostname, domain, IP, helo/ehlo commands and more
- Verifies incoming emails for DKIM and signs outgoing emails (2048 bits RSA)
- Active Directory recipients validation
- Protection against fake messages that appear to come from your domain or from yourself
- Built-in rules for newsletters and other messages generated by automated systems
- Protection against executable files, malicious content, scripts and more
- Eliminates a large amount of junk emails sent by infected or hijacked computers.
- Various tests for embedded pictures.
- Protection against forged domains like (fake) yahoo.com, gmail.com etc.
- Protection against wifi, dynamic, invalid or unknown hosts.
- Easy to replicate messages across the world by typing a backup (sub)domain.
- Whitelist [sender domain] using drag & drop emails (with MS Outlook)
- Blacklist [sender address] using drag & drop emails (with MS Outlook)
- Reduce storage cost by redirecting multimedia messages (archived or hidden)
- Relay outgoing messages through a global or per sender domain ISP (smarthost)
- Lite DLP for MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF and scanned images (archived or hidden)
- Assign an outbound IP address per domain
- Disclaimer per domain
- Accelerate http traffic with web cache
- Simple web interface with guidelines
using this email server some time ago, it works!
I think its a very nice way to create an easy setup but if you already have a linux server running and want to add the email gateway functionality to it, this setup is not for you. It takes too much effort to change the automatic features