Scripture - Community, Opensource, Free, Crossplatform and Mobile Biblestudy Application
Are you new to php and programming; On windows do the following:
1. Download and install wamp server at ex. wampserver.com
2. On (1) on INSTALL, you may find this at your install directory->www
3. Activate curl by clicking on wampserver icon->php->php
4. Run scripture in a browser http://127.0.0.1/scripture (if you extract
the files into a folder called scripture at (2).
1. Activate curl by clicking on wampserver icon->php->php
2. Activate mod_deflate by clicking on wampserver
3. Activate mod_expires by clicking on wampserver
1. Upload the files into a php/mysql server, and run index.php
2. If you want to allow uploads with the tinymce editor, chmod 0777 tiny_mce/uploads
ckeditor, chmod 0777 ckeditor/ckfinder/userfiles
Set main settings in TOOLS->MyPage->Settings (specially the main used strongs dictionary or selected bible).
Install bibles; and run (TOOLS->MyPage->MyData)automatical updates for the latest version.
1: When importing bibleworks exports, change the filenames to the following shortname.longname.language.bw example: kjg.kjv wstrongs geneva notes.eng.bw
(this function haven't really been tested yet, I've only been playing around with the code for the improved bw importer).
but the temp files will be converted if it don't work, and it might be used to import(found in /tmp). There is more information about making these into drupal bible standard at the drupal bible website.
2: When generating TSK crossreferences, you might want to have administration rights to the php server, cause it will use a little time to generate.
(i haven't really tested this import function either). because i used it only when generating a file, wich i then made cleaner with another editor(using regex). It might work, but the file wont be perfectly clear.
3: This V2 of the prerelease contains ckeditor with the filebrowser ckfinder. (may start to use it by setting the mypage->settings) (only for the forum atm).
If you want to change the upload dir, goto the new_node.php and see there, upload feature is added manually there for later settings functions.
1:If you want to only convert bibleworks exports without using the interface, run like this example
* I'm looking for help on the development of this project.
Contact me firstname.lastname@example.org or come to the chat.