Pathfinder Character Creation Project
This is a Pathfinder Character Creation project that was started in March of 2011. Created by players, for players. Check out the Release Notes and Wiki for details on what's what in the application.
- Create and manage your characters for Pathfinder or Pathfinder Society.
- Automatic calculations based on your selections. (race, class, feats, skills, magic items and more.)
- Arrange the character information on the output sheet how you like it!
- Batch Printing. Print everything at once.
- Print friendly output. Either for paper or PDF.
- Multiple "on the fly" Buff options for Laptop gaming.
- Share your custom items/class/archetypes/race easily with others, with the import/export options.
- Book and page reference on special abilities and feats.
- Full customization options for House Rules (Homebrew). (Classes, Skills, Traits, Races, ect.)
- Compatible with Microsoft Excel 2003.
- Vast Source Selection.
This is one of the best software I have ever used. Its very easy with lots useful features
very good project, thanks!
deseo bajar scoreforge gratis
One of the easiest apps to use
Doesn't work with open office, locks up. When using office 2013 there are many anomalies. Stats showing up twice and a ton of strange characters. this is with a fresh and updated copy of office 2013. When using office 2010, every version past 2.2 locks up when starting in most cases, when it does load it doesn't use the formulas correctly. When using office 2003 pro, it can open any version, but only version 2.2 and below will use the macros correctly. So many issues with this character sheet that a person wouldn't even know where to start when submitting a bug. It has extremely poor cross platform compatibility. In its current state I couldn't recommend this product for anyone, sorry.
Overall it is very useful, and great for letting you know what you need to do at each level. However, with updates, the import tool has yet to work for me Also, it can be glitchy on certain pages, where you enter data and it suddenly removes the merge and shows the value entered twice. Also can be very slow and unresponsive to changes. Great so far, maybe just a little too large a file and lags quite a bit.