Repository statistics and report tool
pepper is a command-line tool for retrieving statistics and generating reports from source code repositories. It ships with several graphical and textual reports, and is easily extendable using the Lua scripting language.
- Many built-in reports, including lines of code, author contribution and other activity charts
- Custom report scripts can be written in Lua. A Gnuplot interface is provided for easy graphical output.
- Support for multiple repository types. Currently, backends for Git, Subversion. and Mercurial are available.
- Fast repository access by using native libraries if possible (i.e., the SVN backend uses the Subversion C API, and the Python C API is used by the Mercurial backend).
- Fast local diffstat and meta-data cache using zlib compression.
Be the first to post a review of pepper!