Scidb is an open-source chess database application for Windows, Unix/Linux. It is a new development inspired by Scid.
- Reading many formats (.sci, .scv, .si3, .si4, .cbh, .cbf, .pgn, .gz, .zip)
- Writing many formats (.sci, .scv, .si3, .si4, .pgn, .gz, .zip)
- Chess 960 and Shuffle Chess support
- Support of Crazyhouse, Antichess, Three-check Chess, King-of-the-Hill
- 28 SVG/TrueType piece sets
- Customizable chessboard themes (38 pre-installed)
- PDF export (in planning stage)
There are no 4 star reviews.