Scidb is an open-source chess database application for Windows, Unix/Linux. It is a new development inspired by Scid.
- Reading various formats (sci, scv, si3, si4, cbh, cbf, cbv, cbz, cif, ccif, pgn, pgn.gz, zip)
- Writing various formats (sci, scv, si3, si4, cif, ccif, pgn, pgn.gz, zip)
- Chess 960 and Shuffle Chess support
- Support of Drop Chess, Antichess, Three-check, King-of-the-Hill
- CQL-S (Chess Query Language) based position/header search
- Player base with online update
- Elaborated opening classification
- Support of chess for children (allowing invalid moves)
- 39 SVG/TrueType piece sets
- Customizable chessboard themes (45 pre-installed)
- PDF export (in planning stage)
There are no 1 star reviews.