Scertify™ Refactoring Assessment is an open source component dedicated to development & QA teams that provides exclusive benchmark data on Software Quality. It automatically detects the portions of an application that can be refactored, gives valuable information on refactoring strategies, and costs.
Though IT departments have matured these last 10 years and have now no doubt on the benefits of a continuous control of code quality, three major concerns were still remaining, without any tools able to effectively addressing these needs:
* How to understand quality indicators, and how to compare them with the state of the art?
* How to measure and manage the gap between the absolute quality level of a software, and a reasonable (reachable) target of quality?
* What are the shortest and safe ways to achieve your quality goals?
- Improve the settings/quality profiles of their Software Quality Measurement tools (ie: Sonar, PMD, Checkstyle…)
- Smartly manage their daily tasks of the code quality remediation
- Benchmark the quality of their code and compare it with similar projects
- Assess the opportunity (and the associated cost/saving) of an application code refactoring
- Compare your code quality with a wide group of other benchmarks i.e Apache, Hibernate, Spring...
There are no 2 star reviews.