Administration tool for Linux-based ISP traffic shaper
- Fast loading of large rulesets.
- Effective traffic classification with u32 hashing filters or flow classifier.
- Loading of data from any relational database supported by Perl DBI module.
- Synchronization of rules with database.
- Batch command execution mode for scripting purposes.
- Support of different traffic limiting methods: shaping, policing, and hybrid.
Not much usefull, due some limitatios, but has a lot of usefull things which cold be used at similar projects. Nice coding style. Big thanks for Author.