The CMake Build system And Software Implementation Standard makes it easy to create sharable software and libraries that work together. This is accomplished by combining and documenting some of the best practices and utilities available. More importantly, BASIS supplies a fully integrated suite of functionality to make the whole process seamless! Check out the web site for more information.
The Git repository of this project is hosted on GitHub. Some interesting facts about this project can be found on Ohloh at https://www.ohloh.net/p/cmake-basis.
- Provides project template and command to create new projects or manage existing ones.
- Eases project setup, build configuration, testing, and packaging.
- Seamlessly integrates C++, Python/Jython, Perl, BASH, MATLAB.
- Utilizes tools for automatic documentation generation from in-source comments.
- Standardizes software projects which further eases maintenance and super-build.
Be the first to post a review of CMake BASIS!