changes in sbcl-1.2.1 relative to sbcl-1.2.0:
* enhancement: GENCGC is enabled on ARM.
* enhancement: better error reporting for invalid calls to local functions.
* enhancement: support for GNU/kFreeBSD distributions. (lp#1079954, thanks
to Christoph Egger)
* enhancement: experimental support for threads on NetBSD/x86-64. (thanks
to Robert Swindells)
* enhancement: support for DragonFly BSD. (lp#1292845, thanks to Vasily
* bug fix: TYPE-OF must not return AND/OR/NOT expressions.
* bug fix: accessing NIL arrays stopped producing errors. (lp#1311421)
* bug fix: DISASSEMBLE no longer prints unwanted stuff. (lp#1251861)
* bug fix: compiling SVREF on unknown types no longer produces scary errors.
* bug fix: assorted LOOP fixes and enhancements. (lp#645534, lp#1322923,
lp#700538, lp#613876, lp#695286, lp#798388)
* bug fix: silence compiler notes from the SEARCH transform. (lp#1071310)
* bug fix: array type intersection handles T and unknown element types
* bug fix: fix a corner case in array type unparsing that would result in
misleading translations from our internal type representation.
* bug fix: array-rank now sees through union and intersection types.
* bug fix: when DECLARE expressions are in the wrong place, be careful not
to attempt to evaluate the subforms. (lp#573747; thanks to Roman
* bug fix: misplaced and missing declarations in DEFTRANSFORM. (lp#1066451)
* bug fix: FBOUNDP returned NIL for a class of incorrect function names
instead of signaling an error. (lp#1095483)
* bug fix: fix a compile-time AVER in regalloc: lifetime analysis
used to (rarely) introduce duplicate conflict markers in a single
TN/block pair. (lp#1327008)