changes in sbcl-1.1.7 relative to sbcl-1.1.6:
* enhancement: TRACE :PRINT-ALL handles multiple-valued forms.
* bug fix: :allocation slot option works for condition slots
* bug fix: redefining conditions does not lead to multiple evaluations of
hairy slot initfunctions anymore (lp#1164969)
* bug fix: CLASS-DIRECT-DEFAULT-INITARGS now works for condition classes
* bug fix: function constants now work as initforms and default initarg
values of conditions (lp#539517)
* bug fix: svref/(setf svref) on symbol macros don't crash the compiler
anymore. (Minimal test case provided by James M. Lawrence on sbcl-devel)
* bug fix: no more bogus ## references when pretty printing backquoted
forms with non-trivial structure sharing. (lp#1161218)
* bug fix: Don't signal an error on (setf (documentation nil 'function)
"doc"). Signal a style-warning instead when trying to set documentation
of NIL for all other documentation types. (Reported by Zach
Beane; regression since 2e52fa05.)
* bug fix: modular arithmetic involving large constants and conditionals
should no longer result in spurious dead code elimination. (Reported by
* bug fix: our mach exception handler can seemingly called very early in
the program execution process on OS X 10.8.0. Try and handle that case
robustly, without potentially leaking mach ports too much.
* optimization: LOGBITP and LOGTEST optimizations from x86 ported to x86_64.