changes in sbcl-1.1.6 relative to sbcl-1.1.5:
* enhancement: the continuable error when defknown-ing over extant
fndb entries can be ignored by passing :overwrite-fndb-silently t
as a keyword argument to sb-c:defknown (after attributes). Useful
to allow defknown to be re-loaded. Use with :allow-other-keys t
for backward compatibility.
* optimization: compiler is much faster in compiling SVREF and (SETF SVREF)
* bug fix: Prevent a make-array transform from modifying source forms
causing problems for inlined code. Thanks to Bart Botta.
(regression since 220.127.116.11-bis)
* bug fix: clear-output calls the correct gray stream routine,
* bug fix: an error is signalled for an invalid format modifier: ~<~@>.
* bug fix: Better error messages for package operations (lp#1154776)
* bug fix: delete-package on a nonexistent package should signal a cerror.
(regression since 18.104.22.168).
* bug fix: accessing &MORE (stack allocated &REST) arguments checks bounds.
* bug fix: compiling make-array no longer signals an error when the
element-type is an uknown type, a warning is issued instead.
Thanks to James Kalenius (lp#1156095)
* bug fix: SEARCH on generic (non-VECTOR non-LIST) sequence types no longer
produces wrong results for some inputs. (Thanks to Jan Moringen.)