changes in sbcl-1.1.4 relative to sbcl-1.1.3:
* optimization: LOOP expressions using "of-type character" have slightly
more efficient expansions.
* bug fix: very long (or infinite) constant lists in DOLIST do not result
in very long compile times or heap exhaustion anymore. (lp#1095488)
* bug fix: `#3(1) is read as #(1 1 1), not as #(1). (lp#1095918)
* bug fix: adjust-array ignored :initial-element for simple-vectors.
* bug fix: optimizations to MAKE-INSTANCE with literal list initargs no
longer cause infinite loops (on circular data) or violate eqlity
* bug fix: FIRST was not being open coded. (regression from 1.1.0)